CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek urgent medical attention or contact a poison control centre. This product is for external use only. Do not take orally. Do not use essential oils undiluted. If you have epilepsy, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse with vegetable oil. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. May cause allergic reaction (e.g. skin rashes, irritation, and dermatitis); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Avoid exposure of applied areas to the sun.