1. Place a dime-size amount Into the palm of your hand.
2. Rub the cream between your palms for a few seconds to warm it up.
3. Use both hands to massage the cream into your feet in gentle circular motions.
WHEN TO APPLY:
1. Immediately after exiting a bath or shower, while your skin is still damp.
2. Before bed. Moisture is pulled out of the skin as we sleep, so prep yourself by applying a foot cream right before bed. Besides, soft and smooth skin is always a nice feeling as you slip into the sheets.
Has an amazing ability to deeply moisturize, heal and combat free radicals. This potent natural skin care ingredient is jam-packed with many essential fatty acids that can help improve the skin’s moisture barrier, which encourages skin elasticity and restructuring.
Babassu Seed Oil
Babassu oil contains vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that is essential for the proper functioning of the skin.
Eucalyptus & Peppermint Oils
Fresh, cooling and invigorating. If you spend long hours on your feet – you’ll love this sensation.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST