WHEN & HOW
- On-going stress is overwhelming and other solutions are not working.
- For women, during the PMS phase of their cycle for hormonal balance and emotional harmony.
- When you are feeling irritable and fatigued. In some cases, the formula can work quickly.
- During times of mental fatigue or you are feeling mentally exhausted.
- In lieu of other afternoon pick-me-ups – it’s non-caffeinated, but provides a natural mood booster.
Emotional Balance is inspired by the 8 herbs found in Free and Easy Wanderer (Xiao Yao San), a foundational formula in Chinese herbal medicine that has been used for hundreds of years and remains incredibly popular within the Chinese herbal medicine community still to this day. Named after the roaming Dao-ists of times past, who moved in a “free and easy manner” (relaxed and emotionally unfettered), the herbal combination relaxes the mind and spirit.
Purity, authenticity and sustainability are pillars of DAO Labs, which translates into the way we source our herbs. We use only sustainably-sourced herbs from Good Agriculture Practice farms, and go to extreme lengths to test and verify along our supply chain. All herbs are third-party tested in the U.S. for both safety and authenticity, setting a new standard in Chinese herbal medicine.
Other Ingredients: Honey, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, natural flavors (apple and cucumber).